Carousel - Diaper Bags

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bri Bri not feeling well today

This morning Bri Bri woke up with a chesty cough :( He also has running nose so we decided not to go to church this morning.

He just took some medication and is sleeping right now. Hope he gets well soon. He just recovered from flu about 2 weeks ago. Last week, I myself was down with flu. I'm recovering quite well now with only slight traces of it. I hope I didn't pass the flu back to Bri Bri. Almost everyone in the household has had flu and it started from him. I pray he doesn't get the flu bug again :(

Bri Bri sleeps with me every night on my king size bed. He is a terrible sleeping partner! He toss and turns and kicks! He has even kicked me 3 times in the face before! Sometimes when I wake up, I find him sleeping upsidedown with his feet near my face! He also constantly kicks off his blanket and I have to wake up few times at night to cover him up again. At times, he would wake up asking for water or for his "cuit cuit" (pacifier) Yes, he still takes pacifier at this age especially when he wants to sleep. I don't know how to stop him from it. One day we got rid of his pacifiers and in the middle of the night he woke up and won't stop crying for it till my father and I have to go out and buy some back! It was past midnight!!!

Anyway, I pray that Bri Bri will get well soon and will not fall ill so easily again.


A photo of Bri Bri sleeping with his soft toy doggie named Bingo which was taken about a week or so ago :)

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried it myself but I've read how other mums wean their babies of the pacifier. They cut the tip a little bit at a time and eventually the child will not like it. And later on tell them it's lost and don't buy anymore.

    But now it's not the time for weaning since he's sick. The best time is when is healthy and happy and need his pacifier the least.

    I hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete