Carousel - Diaper Bags

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bri Bri is already 2 years and 4+ months old :)


Bri Bri was born on 28th March 2007. He is now 2 years and 4+ months old. He is loved by all. He is such a sweet and adorable child. Occasionally he will be "yai yai" (naughty) and I have to discipline him but overall, he is obedient, funny, loving and full of joy. I love it when he gives me little hugs and kisses. He is the apple of my eye and my little darling sweetheart. I love Bri Bri so very much :)

Beginning of this year, I started putting Bri Bri in a music class. It's only once a week and for 1/2 hour each time. For the first 4 times that he went, he did not want to participate at all and was very clingy. Thank God that on the 5th class, he suddenly opened up and began participating. Now, he listens to the teacher and can follow about 80% to 90% of what the teacher does in each class. He loves clicking the sticks, playing with the large coloured parachute cloth with the other kids, participating in the song and dance, playing the drums, triangles and lots more :)

My only concern at this time for Bri Bri is that he has a speech delay. At his age, he should be saying up to 50 or 100 words and joining words together. He still babbles alot and uses only very few words. His favourite word is "em moi" (don't want in cantonese). The other words he uses on and off are guitar, bye bye, hello, ma ma, ouch ouch, A, O, etc. I might have to start taking him to a speech theraphy soon. I pray that he will start talking fast. I long for the day that I can have a real conversation with him. Many parents told me that when that time comes, I won't be able to shut him up. lol. Well, it's something that I'm looking forward to right now :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Dave :) Your sons are really handsome too :) Say hi to them for me:)

    ReplyDelete