Carousel - Diaper Bags

Friday, August 28, 2009

Bri Bri and us had yummy buffet today :)

For lunch today, my inlaws, Bri Bri's Mah Mah and Yeh Yeh took us for buffet at Shogun Japanese restaurant at Sunway Pyramid :) Japanese is my favourite food! I love sushi and shasimi! They were having a promotion. Usual price for lunch buffet is almost RM50 per person but during this promotion time for weekdays is only RM32 nett! The last time a friend and I went to One Utama for the dinner buffet, it cost us RM60 per person on a weekend! So this was a really good deal :)

Bri Bri ate some tempura vegetables plus some fried potato stuff. He also ate a piece of pizza which I did not know was spicy and he made a fuss after trying it by sticking out his tongue and all. Sorry Bri Bri, mummy didn't know the pizza was spicy :( He stopped eating his main meal after that and took some yummy cakes instead.

He also tried some fried soft shell crab that I was eating. He just pulled my hand that was holding the crab to his mouth to munch! No asking first! It's adorable at this age but when he is older, and he does this, he will sure get a scolding.

All of us that went for the buffet ate our hearts out :) My mom ate more than her usual and so did my inlaws. I ate as much shasimi, sushi and raw oysters that I wanted. So very yummy! Too bad my dad had to work and couldn't join us.

Thank you Bri Bri's mah mah and yeh yeh for such a nice lunch! Was still full at dinner time. haha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,
    Bri Bri looks very cute! so nice to read your blog too, it really warms my heart. as I read, I could feel your love in it! don't worry about his speech; commit it to God; For your info, Ray didn't start talking properly till 3 plus!
    Love
    Fee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your kind comments Fee :)*HUGS* I do pray that Bri Bri will start talking fast :)

    ReplyDelete