Carousel - Diaper Bags

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Smart Bri Bri

Bri Bri is getting smarter and smarter. Thank God for that but occasionally, he uses his brain to try to be naughty. lol. Yesterday during lunch time when my maid was feeding him, he was sitting on his high chair and he was kicking her with his leg. I scolded him and I thought he had stopped.

I was sitting on his left side and couldn't see his right leg. He somehow knew I couldn't see his right leg and while his left leg has stopped kicking, his right leg was still kicking her! How smart is he? Oh my, the tricks that he can come up with! Only when I warned him that I was going to cane him did he stop kicking.

He also follows more instructions very well now and one of the things we like to ask him to do is to get tissue paper for us. lol. Then he would wait for us to finish using the tissue and throw the tissue for us. It's really funny to see him running to the dustbin to throw the tissue away. One day, he even threw his handkerchief in the dustbin. lol

He also imitates more actions and words from the cartoons he sees. One day, last week when he was watching Little Einsteins, he imitated them and said "zig zag, zig zag, up down, up down, duck duck." He also made animal sounds like the sound of the elephant when he saw it on the Mickey Mouse show. In fact, he can make a better elephant sound than me! :)

Yes, my Bri Bri is getting smarter day by day and I thank God for that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he's progressing so well now, because I know how worried you were. I had a feeling you wouldn't need to worry. All kids are different and some develop later than others. Keep challenging him with different toys and problems and I'm sure he'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo :) thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement :) Thanks for your advice too. Really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete