Carousel - Diaper Bags

Friday, October 9, 2009

Mummy not well :(

I've been down with flu, sore throat, cough and fever since yesterday. I woke up with a sore throat and by afternoon, just felt like sleeping and not doing anything else. I've have distanced myself from Bri Bri so that I would not infect him. He slept with Por Por last night and will be sleeping with her again tonight. After taking the drowsy flu medication, I've been sleeping a lot! Sorry Bri Bri, mummy can't play with you yet. Can't hug hug and kiss kiss :( Can't sleep with you at night. Bri Bri has been blowing kisses to me and saying bye bye to me many times today. lol. I could only blow him kisses from a distance. Hopefully I can get well soon so I can shower him with hugs and kisses again.

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon.=D

    Being sick is just a bummer. I hate being sick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marlina. I'm still not well yet and haven't been sleeping with Bri Bri since last Thursday but I'm getting better. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete