Carousel - Diaper Bags

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bri Bri's first movie in the cinema :)

Yesterday afternoon, we took Brian for his first movie at the cinema. We saw Toy Story 3 at Sunway Pyramid at 4:30pm. My parents and I were anxious on how Brian would react. As we enter the cinema, he was a little scared at first. It was too loud for him and he kept closing his ears. As the show started, he started to warm up to it.

In the middle of the show when my mom talked to him, he shushed her! lol He also enjoyed his popcorn very much. Whenever it got too loud he would close his ears again but I think overall he enjoyed it. However, when we asked him if he liked the show at the end of it, he said no. We asked if he wanted to go to the cinema again next time and he said no. haha. I'm sure he'll want to go again. :)

As for me, it was my 2nd time watching Toy Story 3. Enjoyed the show a lot. Good entertainment and very funny. Worth watching if you haven't seen it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment