Carousel - Diaper Bags

Friday, September 18, 2009

Music class and buffet lunch

Yesterday was a busy day. In the morning, I took Bri Bri to music class. He usually loves going for music class and would participate nicely for most of the activities. However, this time, Bri Bri did not behave there. It has been like this for the past 2 weeks now. I have no idea what has come over him. He would start behaving nicely in the class and then midway he would have one of his tantrums and wants to be carried all the time.

Yesterday, half way through the class when the teacher asked them to crawl through a cloth like caterpillar tunnel, he refused. He has a similar toy tunnel like that at home and he loves it. For reasons unknown to me, he just refused to crawl through the tunnel. So never mind, I carried him and let him be. Then the next activity came which was one of his favourite, the teacher knew he loves to play drums and other similar instruments and I was sure she chose that activity to calm him down. Each student had to take turns to play the drum like instrument. Before it came to Bri Bri’s turn, he was still crying but as soon as it was his turn, he came down from my lap, took the sticks and started playing happily. As soon as his turn was up, he climbed right back into my lap and started crying again. He made so much noise that I had to carry him out of the class. He refused to go back in after that and I had to take him home early. I think the reason for his misbehaving was because he didn’t have a good night sleep the night before. However, once he reached home and saw Por Por, he was bubbly again and started dancing in front of the TV. Oh my, how the emotions and actions of little ones can change so very quickly.

Then later for lunch, we went to Sunway Pyramid for the same Japanese buffet in Shogun. This time my parents “belanja”. My parents had 2 visitors from US who joined us. Also my in laws joined as well. We had a great time eating our hearts out. After taking food for Brian, I took as many sashimi and sushi that I wanted. Yummy, yum, yum, my favourite! Brian was indeed tired that day and fell asleep right after having his lunch. Hope the promotion in Shogun will last for a long time. Anyone wants to join me for Japanese buffet on weekdays? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment